Transporation is for Allen County Veterans only!
Please contact our office (419-223-8522) as soon as you know your appointment. You must call the day before your appointment to get the leave time.
We ask that you meet the van at the Allen County Court House located at 301 N. Main Street Lima, Ohio 45801. The van can pick you up if you are too disabled to meet the van at the Court House.
Please be courteous of all other veterans while on the bus.
If you are unable to keep your appointment for the shuttle please contact our office to cancel. Please try to cancel before our office closes at 4:30pm, so we can take you off the list.
Please inform the driver if you plan on getting another ride home. Remember, if you ride the bus you cannot collect travel pay!
Allen County Veterans Service Commission Transportation
The Allen County Veterans Service Commission will be transporting Allen County Veterans in the mornings and afternoons effective 1/4/2016.
The Veterans Service Commission will have a set leave time for all morning appointments, and all afternoon appointments.
• All morning appointments will leave at 6:00am, and will not stay any later than 1:00pm at the Dayton VA Hospital.
• All afternoon appointments to the Dayton VA will leave from the courthouse at 11:00am, and will be stationed there until all appointments have been completed.
• To schedule transportation with the Allen County Veterans Service office, please dial 419-223-8522 and press option 1 for transportation.
• The transportation line will inform Veterans of leave times for the next business day.
• Please leave the following information on the transportation line:
First and Last Name; Appointment date and time;
Address if you need picked up; and telephone number
Leave times are subject to change for unforeseen circumstances. If you have any questions in regards to your appointment, or the leave time, please call
419-223-8522, Option 0 to speak with someone in our office.